Friday 2 May 2014

Me and my Cuzzy Bro

 Woof Woof!

Miss H's cousins have a little Maltese who is one of my dog-mates. His name is Louis. We love it when our families get together and go on adventures.


This is me and Louis at Lake Rotoehu when our families went on holiday.


We both decided to be silly doggies and eat a poisonous plant which made us very sick. But we were all better a couple of days later.

At another time we all went for a walk.


Does it smell good over there? It smells yummy here!


Let's go this way! No, not that way!


Follow me cousin!


That's embarrassing - picking your nose while Miss H is taking a photo. Hahahaha!

Love and slobbery licks from
Snowy Woof!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you have a partner in crime. I am sure you guys get into all sorts of trouble together.

    ReplyDelete