Thursday 8 May 2014

Friends, Chocolate, a Peek and Sir Lion.

Hello Peeps,

I am back! I have regained control of my blog - YAY!

Don't worry The Enemy and I sorted it out peacefully... and we are now friends not enemies...

Thank you Miss H for letting me borrow your new winter hat.
 Woof! Woof! I am a dog too. Heeheehee!  


I have real chocolate. You have the fake stuff. 


 Yummy more M&M's. Eww, what are you eating now?!


Haha! I am now pretending to eat his dog treat - that makes me in charge right? Nah, we both know who is really in charge - Miss H. 


This is a sneak peek of one of the three quilts the Mother made for Miss H while she was away (she was only away for 19 days and The Mother made her THREE whole quilts! The Mother must really have missed Miss H - of course she denies it!) The three quilts are at various stages of completion - one is finished, another needs a little bit more quilting and the binding and the third is just the quilt top.

There will be pictures of Miss H's India trip in the next couple of weeks once she has found the lost temporarily misplaced USB stick with the photos on.

Just an update on our new house (more pictures to come soon): it is still not completed and we have to be out of our old house by next Friday. So we will be staying at Grandma's (or should I say Sheep Heaven - her cupboards are ALWAYS filled with yummy food!) for a little while.


Finally, I shall leave you with this funny sign that Miss H and The Mother saw while they were out and about.

I wonder what Sir Lion steak would taste like...

Love From
Baa. xxx

1 comment:

  1. You have a frienemy now? You have a love/hate relationship. Nice to see you sharing. Oh my lots going on around your house.

    ReplyDelete