Sunday 9 March 2014

Grandmother's House.

Hello Peeps,

We went to Grandma's house on Saturday. Miss H and I had lots of fun while The Mother and The Boss were painting.  Grandma's house is the BEST!


Yummy! Ginger crunch.  Can I eat them all? Please!


Miss H loves to help Grandma with her jigsaw puzzle. 


 Argh! Jigsaw puzzles confuse me! I'm all in pieces!!!



Licorice allsorts.  Mmmmmm!   Grandma ALWAYS has a jar fill of them. 


Grandma loves gardening.  Look at her beautiful pot plants.


Grandma has a beautiful path around the side of her house.


Can you spot me?


Here I am! 


Further round the path is her flower garden. I LOVE Grandma's house. It is soooo pretty.

Love From
Baa.xxx

(And guess what? This is my 50th post!  Wow!)

1 comment:

  1. Baa your trip to Grandma's house looks like it was sooo much fun. Grandma's are always supposed to have cookies and candy.

    ReplyDelete