Friday 26 September 2014

Bunny Beanie!

Hello Peeps,

I finally got Miss H to take her bunny beanie off so I can show you. But first of all I shall introduce you to Frankie.


Here is Frankie. He used to be a model for hairdressers to practice on until he was retired (his hair got a little short). Frankie will be modelling Miss H's beanie today, and you will likely see him again when Miss H finishes some more beanies.


This is the Bunny Beanie. Isn't it sooo cute?


Look at the awesome floppy ears. His not mine. Heehee.


Uh, it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too big for me!!! I definitely need a sheep size beanie.


Miss H put pink on the inner ears so it looks more bunny like.


Love From
Baa. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Cute hat. I agree Baa you need a beanie. Whether it is a bunny or hippo!

    ReplyDelete