Sunday 13 October 2013

Pattern Testers!

Hello Peeps,

Guess what! 

Miss H and the Mother were pattern testers for Mrs J from Jenny of Elefantz. Click here to see their pictures.

I was the technical adviser for Miss H's and the Mother's photos. And can I just say how I was the BESTEST technical adviser EVER!!!  

Here are some more photos of their stitcheries. 



 More technical adviser-ing!  What would they do without me??!


Look at her lovely cushion! ( It is missing something though...)


Ah, that's better! There I am!!!


A close-up of Miss H's stitchery! 


Pesky wind! 


Miss H!  It's falling!

 
All better! What a perfect photo. Look how handsome I am!


Love from Baa.xxx

3 comments:

  1. Baa, yes, you are a very handsome Sheepie! What would the ladies do without you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baa, yes, you are a very handsome Sheepie! What would the ladies do without you?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baa, what WOULD Miss H and The Mother have done without your eye for detail?!
    You're amazing, Baa! xxx
    Mrs J
    x

    ReplyDelete