Thursday 17 October 2013

I wish it was still the holidays ...


Hello.

YAY! It is Friday. The first week back at school has been VERY busy (and boring for me 'cause Miss H has been focusing on schoolwork... *yawn.*)

So I shall tell you about what we did in the holidays.  :)

Miss H and Kit Kat baked food for ME!!! (Well, they SHOULD have made it for ME...)  They decided to each bake something and the rule was they weren't allowed to use a recipe.



 Mmmmmmmmm... there was crushed chocolate in the bowl, but Kit Kat caught me before I could steal liberate some.


Look at Kit Kat's wonderful concoction. Her secret ingredients were yoghurt and L&P (Lemon and Paeroa - which is a sweet soft drink made in NZ).


This is Miss H's mixture.


And Miss H's secret ingredient.



YUMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Unattended chocolate! It's mine now!


Kit Kat's creation. 



Miss H's creation. 


Such messy bakers!   Look at all the dishes. 

Unfortunately because I stole borrowed some of Miss H's chocolate (which was unattended and didn't have her name on it) for the top of her creation they made me help them with the dishes!  Meanies!


Floating in the sink.  


Baa.xxx

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me, I think I might be in need of some assistance. I seem to be unable to pick myself up off the floor. I've been here a while rolling and laughing. Baa, if I offer a bit of chocolate will you send help?? Tee hee...good thing I had already swallowed my mouthful of coffee or I would now be wiping that up....you float so well Baa. xx

    ReplyDelete