Wednesday 13 August 2014

The Mother's Pouches!!!

Hello Peeps,

In the last post I showed you the pouches Miss H made on Pouch Day. Now I will show you the Mother's pouches. 


Isn't this pouch so pretty? I love the fabric she used. 


Can you see my feet sneaking into this picture? Heehee! 


She made a Perfectly Pink Pouch!  It will be great in the new sewing room to hold all the machine threads.


Peek-a-boo! This pouch is sooooo coolio!


Oh look! She made an orange version too. And added a cute little tag. 


The Mother also used a VERY special zip and made this lovely pouch. (Shhh... don't tell anyone but I think this one is my favourite.)


SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I have a special announcement to share with you. Every Saturday starting from Saturday the 16th of August I am starting the Saturday Show. I will be showing off the coolio quilts, table-runners, wall hangings, etc. that Miss H and the Mother have made. So pop by every Saturaday to see what they have created through their years of sewing (before I was even born!!!).

Love From
Baa. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Baa, you're very cute but I still think you're quite a cheeky little fellow!
    Thank you for showing what the girls have been making...they're rather clever aren't they?!

    ReplyDelete