Friday 13 June 2014

Kitchen and Candle

 Hello Peeps,

The house is slowly progressing.


 On Thursday the garage door was put in.


On Friday the kitchen pieces arrived and were unloaded from a MASSIVE truck. (In the background you can see that the Gib has all been put up - that was done on Monday and Wednesday.)


The Enemy and I checked out the kitchen drawers.


"How much longer do I have to sit here before you give me the treat?"
Heehee. 


Ow! Can I get out of the drawer now?


I am doing a headstand on top of the "sink."


When it is all finished there will be a lovely deck outside.


I was smelling this beautiful flower when I noticed someone else hiding...


I coaxed him out of the plant. His name is Little Beau.


We quickly became friends. He looks just like me!


Can you see the similarities between us?


We spent the afternoon reading nursery rhymes.


GO THE
 ALL BLACKS!!!

They are playing England tonight and we are all hoping Richie McCaw will lead them to victory. 

Love From
Baa. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment