Sunday 14 May 2017

Design Floor Chaos!

Hello Paw-Pals, 

The Mother arrived home from work to find her design floor a complete mess. 


"Snowy! This is not how I left the design floor this morning." The Mother exclaimed. 
I quickly told her that it was the cat!


"What? Me?" Purred Luna. "I am far too cute and innocent to destroy your design floor."

So it remains a mystery who caused chaos while the Mother was away... but maybe now the Mother will stop using the lounge's carpet as her design floor. 

Slobbery kisses,
From Snowy! 

4 comments:

  1. Video surveillance. I had a design wall with a quilt (all the blocks) laid out on it. I had a child come, grab it and give it a good shake. The majority of the 111 blocks ended up on a pile on the floor. Maybe someone broke in to move your pieces, I cannot imagine that innocent face of Luna doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame about the chaos - the design looks interesting though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baa wasn't mentioned in this - hmmmm.....????

    ReplyDelete