Tuesday 4 June 2013

I am REALLY helpful! And meeting The Enemy!

Miss H and The Mother were given 2 plastic bags and a BIG black bag filled with scraps!!! I decided to prove to them that I should be allowed in the sewing room and that they should teach me how to sew. So I helped them sort out the scraps!!!

This is me helping Miss H sort out the batiks.   She plans to make a quilt with them one day...


This is The Enemy!  Look how UNHELPFUL he is!!!

Look at that guilty face!
He is EVIL!!!   Don't be fooled by his so called "cuteness"!  That creature is a MONSTER!!!
Back to the important thing - me!  Look at all the coolio fabric!!!
Baa. xxx

1 comment:

  1. I think the monster looks very cute Baa! The Mother and Miss H will have a great time making some scrap quilts out of all that material.

    ReplyDelete